Are your eyelashes getting thinner as you get older? Well stop waiting and make your eyelashes grow longer, fuller and darker with Latisse®. Latisse is the first and only FDA-approved product indicated to treat hypotrichosis of the eyelashes by increasing their growth– including length, thickness, and darkness.
How Latisse Works:
- Prolongs the active growth phase of eyelashes
- Latisse is applied once-a-day (usually before bedtime) to the base of the upper eyelashes.
- You will notice your lashes getting longer, thicker, and fuller after 8 weeks, with best results seen after 12-16 weeks.
Latisse makes lash growth possible because of its active ingredient – Bimatoprost.
Tips to getting the best results with Latisse:
- Try not to skip any applications. Make it part of your nightly routine.
- Store Latisse near you so it can always catch your eye before bed.
- Always use only the disposable applicator.
- Be germ free! Don’t let the applicator touch anything but the base of your upper eyelash.
- Make sure your eye makeup is completely removed before using Latisse.
Like always, as our featured Product of the Week we will be offering 10% off Latisse until 3/31/2013. Our skin care specialists are available to help you take advantage of this excellent offer.