Have you heard of the oxygen facial? This advanced new facial is loved by many famous figures, such as pop icon Madonna and model Ashley Graham. Fans of this skin care treatment say that it gives them smoother, plumper, and more glowing skin. But what exactly is an oxygen facial? How does it work and what are its benefits? Read on to learn everything you need to know about getting glowing skin with the oxygen facial!
What is an Oxygen Facial?
An oxygen facial is a high tech facial that deeply cleanses, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin, while also promoting collagen growth, helping you look smoother, younger, and more hydrated. This facial involves the use of a specialized machine that sprays highly concentrated oxygen molecules into the epidermis (the outer layer or skin). It also includes the use of an advanced serum that infuses vitamins, minerals, botanicals, and essential nutrients into the skin.
What are the Benefits of the Oxygen Facial?
The oxygen facial is an excellent beauty treatment for anyone who wants smoother, fresher, more radiant-looking skin. The specialized oxygen application and unique serum blend used in this skin treatment provide many benefits, which we’ll outline below!
- Boosts Collagen Production: Collagen is a protein that helps the skin look firm, smooth, and elastic. As we age, the collagen in our skin naturally diminishes, which causes fine lines and wrinkles to appear. But the oxygen facial promotes new collagen production, which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also making the skin look firmer overall.
- Detoxifies the Skin: The nutrients and vitamins used in the oxygen facial work to boost the detoxification process of the skin, which helps the body repair and regenerate its own skin cells.
- Promotes Faster Cell Turnover: The body uses oxygen to replace old skin cells with new cells during the natural cell regeneration process. When oxygen is applied to the skin during an oxygen facial, it adds an extra boost of oxygen to the skin cells, helping them turnover more quickly. This speedy cell turnover allows the skin to heal itself faster (helping to improve issues like scarring) and look more radiant.
- Moisturizing: The oxygen facial deeply hydrates the skin, which can help you look more radiant, glowing, and youthful.
- Promotes Radiance: The oxygen facial removes impurities and dead skin cells from the epidermis, helping your skin look clearer and more radiant.
- Treats Uneven Skin Tone: The potent serum used in the oxygen facial contains peptides, vitamins, and botanicals, all of which work to treat uneven skin tone.
- Calms Acne: Oxygen is known to accelerate wound healing and kill certain types of bacteria. When oxygen is applied to the skin during an oxygen facial, it can help to calm acne and kill bacteria that causes acne.
What is Getting an Oxygen Facial Like?
The oxygen facial is a calming, relaxing four step facial. First, your skin will be cleansed and prepared for your facial treatment. Then, an oxygen infusing wand will be applied to your freshly cleansed skin. Next, a serum blend containing tightening and hydrating ingredients will be applied to your skin. This serum contains hyaluronic acid, minerals, vitamins, and plenty of antioxidants. Finally, your skin will be massaged with oxygen-infused lotions and creams that nourish the skin, gently exfoliate, and seal in the other treatments. You’ll notice immediate results from your facial treatment, so you can enjoy looking fresh, glowy, and rejuvenated right away.
Is the Oxygen Facial Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin?
The oxygen facial is an exceptionally gentle skincare treatment that’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin types. An oxygen facial won’t cause skin irritation and it requires absolutely no recovery time or downtime. So, this facial treatment is a fantastic option for those who want to refresh, purify, and smooth their skin, without trying harsh chemical treatments that can have side effects like redness or stinging. The oxygen facial is so gentle that people often get it right before heading to a big event.
Book an Oxygen Facial in Los Angeles
Interested in seeing the benefits of oxygen facials for yourself? Make an oxygen facial appointment at the Z Center for Cosmetic Health today.